The boot camp starts with an in-depth consult, where Chanel L.E, will go over your skin goals and curate a regimen that’s specifically tailored to you and your skin. Throughout the program, you’ll have ongoing check-ins and treatments with Chanel to assess your progress and make adjustments as needed to obtain your des
WHO IS IT FOR?
Acne Bootcamp is for those individuals dealing with cystic, inflamed, and non inflamed acne. Acne is a condition that needs to be evaluated to understand the root of the issue and not cover it up with a bandaid antibiotic or steroid cream. We have developed a program to help treat AND prevent so you can have the skin you're longing for.
Treatments are typically every 2-3 weeks.
Keep in mind there is more to treating acne than in-clinic treatments. While treatments are helpful, it is only 20% of what will help clear acne, the remaining 80% is homecare. With this being said, we will ask that you switch over all skincare products to what we recommend you use. We know the research and results of the skincare we carry and therefore know the efficacy of each product.